We are fully booked for sponsors in 2015, if you are interested in sponsoring our challenge in 2016 and some advertising for your store then please email digisketchchallenge@gmail.com

Wednesday 17 February 2010

WSC 18th February


Hi everyone, another Thursday means another Willow Sketchie Challenge.

I am so excited to welcome two new DT members into Willow Towers. Two very talented ladies..(lots of things up their sleeves to keep you on your toes ;)...the lovely Lauren and Rosie..woop woop ;)

This week we have had a ball playing with this gorgeous new download from Willow Designs..Alfie and the post box.


This download is brand new today, quick...go grab yourself a little Alfie and the Post box here.


The sketch this week has been done by Heidi, I loved using it..thanks hun. Leave your comments and links below and we will come visit you.

Heidi



Karen Lauren
Rosie



Sharon
Deanne
Will be back to announce last weeks winner.

Sorry this is a bit late, being having problems uploading video to blogger so have decided to take a picture of the winner instead, who is....Celine et Nathalie...please have a look through our downloads here and email me which one you would like here well done on your win!!



14 comments:

  1. I really like this image with Alfie posting the card. The DT cards are fab. Here's my entry for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful design and the DT have really created some wonderful examples. Thanks for the inspiration and fun. Have made an entry. Thanks for looking. Hugs Cherry XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DT creations, love them all and so different. Have used the sketch for my entry, hope you like the interpretation of it. Thanks. Luv Bxx

    http://bumblebeesandbutterflieswithbrenda.blogspot.com/2010/02/butterfly-joy-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch I really enjoyed working with it & the DT samples are fab :-)

    My Card is here

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    i'm céline and it's me how had won ,i'm so happy!! your sketch are all fab! i prepare you another card with your next sketch . i'm sorry but i can use your link via your adress they is a failure over me can you. than i try contact you via this blog. Sorry!
    i've choose "precious" if it's possible.
    i would to thank you again for your price and your amazing blog!
    hugs
    céline
    you can contact me at : c.lauvie@yahoo.fr
    http://passionnementcartes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. here is mine

    http://nogards-space.blogspot.com/2010/02/buggy-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab sketch and great inspiration from DT here is my entry in which I've used the Winnie Owl download I won a couple of weeks ago. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great DT card, and very beatifull sketch.
    Here's my card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done Lauren and Rosie!!
    Loving the yummy liquorice allsort colours on the new download.
    Here is my card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here is my card for this weeks fabby sketch. The DT cards are fab, as always.

    Thanks for looking,

    Liz x
    buttonsforbrains

    ReplyDelete