We are fully booked for sponsors in 2015, if you are interested in sponsoring our challenge in 2016 and some advertising for your store then please email digisketchchallenge@gmail.com

Thursday 11 February 2010

WSC 11th Feb


Morning everyone, it's Thursday again and time for another sketchie to follow. This week our fab sketch has been done by the lovely Deanne. I think all of the DT had great fun with this one and a perfect excuse to make those circular cards.

This week the DT have been working with our new download Alfie and the birdhouse, he does put a smaile on my face. If you fancy trying your hand at working with him in this sketch, he is available here (at some point today ;).


Remember, this is a sketch challenge and we encourage you to use whatever stash you have at home.
Thank you for everyone who entered last week, I will be drawing the winner later today, keep checking back...it could be you!





Deanne

Heidi


Jane


Karen


Nicola


Sharon





If you would like to choose your download from Willow Designs, and email me Infowillowdesign@aol.com I will forward it straight on :)

7 comments:

  1. aw fab take on the sketch girls :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I made my entry last night. i hope you like it! I can't believe I am one of the first to enter. The DT cards are lovely as usual. How many different downloads of Alfie will there be in the end? He is very cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I feel a bit over eager here, but have made a second card using this sketch and used a Willow Designs downloaad. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there

    Thanks for the inspiration and here is my entry

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous fresh spring like designs from the DT. HERE is my entry.

    Thank you so much for picking my name out last week (couldn't get the video clip to work till yesterday - a good job I perservered!).

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    another fab sketch!
    here is my card
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore the new Alfie download - he's so cute.
    You can find my card for this week here.

    ReplyDelete