We are fully booked for sponsors in 2015, if you are interested in sponsoring our challenge in 2016 and some advertising for your store then please email digisketchchallenge@gmail.com

Thursday 25 February 2010

WSC 25th Feb

Morning everyone, time for another challenge!
Our sketch this week has been set by Karen and got all of the DT working on some wonderful inspiration and just goes to prove..you can create anything with these sketches..not just cards.
The design team have been working with another fab download from Willow Designs, (new..at some point today ;) (for all of you colouring enthusiasts..this is a lovely image to colour!)

As per usual.. you can choose to work with one of our images (which I love to see) or..use whatever is in your stash, leave a comment and a link to your card and we will come visit you and put you in a prize draw at the end of the challenge to win one of our downloads!

Good luck and get creating!



KarenLauren




RosieSharon
Deanne
Heidi


Jane



Last weeks winner is Scrapping Dragon, congratulations!!, please go on our site here and choose yourself a download.
Email me here





12 comments:

  1. Fantastic inspiration there ladies, amazing projects xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Katie, I know..loads of gorgeous inspiration this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Scrapping Dragon. I know you'll enjoy your download.

    Thanks for your lovely comments Katie.

    Looking forward to seeing what entries we get this week.

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I might be first again! Here is my card. Only one so far as a change!
    The sketch is really good to use and the DT creatations are stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's my card for this sketch challenge. Great sketch!

    http://justjennifersstamping.blogspot.com/2010/02/pile-it-on-lucky-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sketch & the DT samples are gorgeous :-)

    My Card is here

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here`s my card for this sketch.

    http://anelene.blogspot.com/2010/02/utfordring-hos-willow-sketchie.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, just found your little world, great sketchers, you can find mine here thanks carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!
    another fab sketch! and amazing dt work!
    here is my card
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,
    Great sketch and dt card!
    here's my card
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute new download and beautiful work by the DT.
    Here's a card I made.Sorry I'm a bit late.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete