We are fully booked for sponsors in 2015, if you are interested in sponsoring our challenge in 2016 and some advertising for your store then please email digisketchchallenge@gmail.com

Sunday 10 March 2013

 
Good evening everyone.Thank you to everyone who entered the 'Dear Friend' challenge and thank you to Bugaboo Digi Stamps for sponsoring the challenge.
 
If you followed the sketch and theme you received two entries into the draw if you did one or the other then you received just one entry so without further ado the winner of the 'Dear Friend' challenge is
Adilla's Papers
 
 
 
 Congratulations!!

Please grab your winners badge from the sidebar and email Kelly at digisketchchallenge@gmail.com to claim your prize kindly donated by

 
 
Now onto the Top 3 for this challenge....

There were so many fab entries and it took me so long to decide on my top 3 but here they are,

Top 3

Marie
 
Lisa
 
 
Crafting Vicky
 
 
Please take your top 3 badge and well done.
 
Sharon and the DT
xx
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Adilla and to the top 3 it was a very hard choice so you should be proud of yourselves x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you so much!!!!!!!
    I am very happy for winning this challenge :)
    Hugs,
    Ardilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh so very excited that I was chosen as a top 3. Thank you very much. I'll be displaying that badge proudly. Congrats to the winner and the others in the top 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh Im soo thrilled to have picked in your top 3....thanks and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, have you received my email? I didn´t get your answer yet...
    Please, let me know if I need to send you a new one :)

    ReplyDelete