We are fully booked for sponsors in 2015, if you are interested in sponsoring our challenge in 2016 and some advertising for your store then please email digisketchchallenge@gmail.com

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Winner of Challenge - 08/09 and some News!!

Evening All.

WOW another Week has flown past.  
So onto our Winner this week. 

The winner will receive A Spot of Gardening Digi Stamp and Colouring Tutorial from Willow Designs. 

So onto the Winner

Chosen at Random

Congratulations 

Well Done. Please email me (Hazel) at hazze89510@aol.com with Willow Designs Winner in the Subject line and I will get your prize out to you.

So onto the News.  In a fortnight the Prize is gonna be MEGA!!!
LOOK!!!
So there's a date for your Diary!!!

Catch you all again tomorrow for another great challenge hosted by Anne- Marie

Love from the Design Team.
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Teegs, hope to see you again next week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I can't believe I won... Someone pinch me ;)

    Thanks to the WSC DT for a great blog and all the awesome sketches :-* Special thanks to Clairebears for her great sketch this week :-*

    Hazel I have sent you an email :-*

    Thanks Pauline :-* You know me... I'll be back again next week... Need my WSC fix ;)

    ReplyDelete