We are fully booked for sponsors in 2015, if you are interested in sponsoring our challenge in 2016 and some advertising for your store then please email digisketchchallenge@gmail.com

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Winner 25 August Challenge.

WOW Well thanks so much for all the brilliant entries into this weeks challenge. 

So onto the Winner who will receive Willow Designs A Spot of Gardening Digi Stamp and Colouring Tutorial

That Winner is 
(Chosen using Random Org) 


Can you email me at Hazze89510@aol.com with Willow Sketchie Winner in the Subject Line and I will get your prize out to you.

Thanks for playing.  Pop Back tomorrow for our Next challenge.

Love Hazel and the Design Team. 





2 comments:

  1. I've just seen that I'm the lucky winner - thank you so much. I'll send you an email now. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete