We are fully booked for sponsors in 2015, if you are interested in sponsoring our challenge in 2016 and some advertising for your store then please email digisketchchallenge@gmail.com

Thursday 25 June 2009

Willow Sketchie Challenge 25th June

Morning all, another challenge lies ahead and the sketchie this week has been lovingly designed by jam lovin DawnyP ;0), I think we all ♥ working with this sketchie this week and I think it shows in the beautiful cards below.

Their task this week was to work their magic using our new download..Grace
Could I please remind everyone, you need to use at least 1 item from Willow Designs be it stamps, papers or downloads.

I am also in the process of putting a gallery on the website so..if you have used our products in your card making and would like to go into our hall of fame..I want to hear from you! Infowillowdesign@aol.com

We are giving away this download to one of our lucky people who are kind enough to leave a comment so..if you want a chance of winning Grace, please leave a comment below.

Good Luck everyone!



DawnyP


Deanne


(first dt challenge and it's a beauty, well done.x)

Heidi


Karen



Katie


Mindy


Sharon



Zoe



14 comments:

  1. This is a brilliant sketch, and the DT cards are delicious. Can we use any willow stamp or digi for this or does it have to be grace?
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards as always. Will hopefully work on mine today. Whole table to myself again today, I am being spolit! lol

    Jane :0)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyy girlies. Thank you so much for making my sketch look so fab - these are a heap load of stunning, every one of them. Love them all xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got time to make one. here is my card.
    Thanks for looking.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards everyone, and great sketch too Dawny.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can find my card on my blog. Could some lovely person tell me how to put a link on. :0)

    Jane :0)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic sketch and gorgeous cards ladies.
    My entry is here...
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great DT cards. I am glad to find this great blog. I will join in with my cardsoon.
    thanks:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards of Inspiration, ladies :)

    and Deanne your first DT card is fabulous (I will bet they will get better and better too - so I am looking forward to watching your courage grow)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here is my entry Sharon and Design team.

    I hope you like it :)

    Here is my Winnie Entry

    Sorry linked up funny..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning cards ladies, thanks for the chance of winning the image. Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. what an awesome sketch, a great creations ladies!
    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete