We are fully booked for sponsors in 2015, if you are interested in sponsoring our challenge in 2016 and some advertising for your store then please email digisketchchallenge@gmail.com

Sunday 15 March 2015

Winner's Post!

Good Evening 

Thank you to everyone that joined in with our last challenge!
Humour me!

Our lucky winner will receive


and that person is..........


No.14 Ema

Chosen by random.org

Well done!
Please email digisketchchallenge@gmail.com to claim your prize.

Now onto my top 3 from the challenge:

No.1 Jan

No.8 Sanja

No.13 Kimbo

Thank you to everyone that joined in and pop back in the morning to see our next challenge with another great prize up for grabs.



3 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled you chose my card as one of your Top 3! Thanks so much! And congrats to the other winners as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! Thank you so much! I'm thrilled to be this week's winner! Congrats to the TOP 3s! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card in your top 3. It was a fun challenge x

    ReplyDelete