Thank you to everyone that has joined in with our challenge 1,2,3 so far, don't forget there is still time to join in and win a fabulous prize.
As is the case with Challenge Blogs from time to time, Design Team members come and go and sadly some of our long standing team members have left recently to pursue new challenges which has left us a little short on the team.
With this in mind Digi Sketch Challenge has a few positions available at present.
If any of the positions appeal to you then email email@example.com stating in the subject heading which role you are applying for.
This is an open call and will remain open until the positions are filled.
- Responsible for finding and maintaining sponsorships for Digi Sketch Challenge. (Sponsors in place for 2014 so it would just be maintaining at present)
- Work with DT to request images from sponsors and advising of the prize.
- Make card samples for Digi Sketch Challenge on a fortnightly basis.
- Sharing your DT creations in various Craft Facebook Pages and Blogs to promote the challenge.
- Responding to the winners email and awarding the prize.
- Responsible for posting the challenge each fortnight.This would involve collecting all projects from the DT and adding to the post including the links to the sponsors images.
- Responsible for using Random.org to select a winner each fortnight and posting the winner on the Sunday evening before the new challenge.
- Producing your own samples each fortnight.
As you can tell it is a busy time of year and myself in particular am struggling to maintain the blog all by myself. So if any of the positions appeal, please get in touch.