We are fully booked for sponsors in 2015, if you are interested in sponsoring our challenge in 2016 and some advertising for your store then please email digisketchchallenge@gmail.com

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Winner of the 'Happy Birthday' Challenge and the Top Three

Hi Everyone,

Wow!!!  There were so many good Cards / Projects made, it was very hard to Pick a Top 3 and a Winner, so I left it down to Random.org.  I hope you don't mind, anyway lets get on with the Winner of the last Challenge - 'Happy Birthday'.

Winner #26 - Dianne J


Congratulations Dianne, please can you email willowsketchiechallenge@gmail.com to arrange your prize and grab your Winners badge for your blog.


Now for my Top 3 for this week, it was no easy task choosing just 3, but Random.org did it for me, here they are in no particular order:

#4 - Anu


#32 - Ali Wade


#11 - Lisa Somerville

Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs Special Boy

Well done ladies, will you please grab your top 3 badge for your blogs.


 Thanks again to everyone who entered our challenge.

As you've heard, this is the last Challenge the Willow Designs will be sponsoring, I am sure Sharon will continue in the Card making world, but I's like to wish her all the luck, she has done a fantastic job.  

It's all change here we'll be back on Monday with a new look to are Challenges.  Kelly has taken over, and she has designed a new Challenge Blog, for us all to use.

I'll be back on Monday, hope to see you there.

Anne-Marie x x   

1 comment:

  1. Thank you...
    Though I am sorry to see the old Willow Sketchie blog retire, more so, since I just discovered it, I am sure the new avatar will be even more interesting and successful.
    Best of Luck

    ReplyDelete