We are fully booked for sponsors in 2015, if you are interested in sponsoring our challenge in 2016 and some advertising for your store then please email digisketchchallenge@gmail.com

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Winner and Top 4 of Margreet's theme and sketch

A big thank you to everyone who joined my "Cute" theme and sketch challenge. 
Whoa, so many cute and beautiful creations. We have really enjoyed visiting you all.

So, now on to this week's lucky winner of the Mystery Gift from Willow Designs, chosen at random:
number 13:
Granne

Congrats!
Please email willowsketchiechallenge@gmail.com to claim your prize.
Don't forget to grab your batch for your blog:


There were so many lovely entries, that I couldn't just choose a Top 3, so I made this time a Top 4, which is in no particular order:




Well done!
Please take your Top 3 and post it with pride on your blog.


We'll be back tomorrow with another great sketch and theme which will be hosted by the lovely Anne-Marie.
Look forward seeing you there!
xxx Margreet and the Design Team

3 comments:

  1. Oooh - thanks ever so much for picking my card!!!

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say :)......
    THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!...again :)....
    And that is sooooooooooooooo cool :)
    So again thank you for putting me in the top 3 ,4 haha doesn't matter - I'm in it :).

    XXX
    Misseke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much this has brightened up my evening
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete