We are fully booked for sponsors in 2015, if you are interested in sponsoring our challenge in 2016 and some advertising for your store then please email digisketchchallenge@gmail.com

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Winner and Top 3.

Thanks So much to Everyone who took part in the Challenge Last Week. Your Cards were all wonderful as always.

Pop Over To Willow Designs to see Sharons great Digi Stamps and Wonderful Acrylic Stamps.

Are you Going to the NEC Hobby crafts Show In Birmingham in November?? Sharon has a Stand there for Willow Designs. She is Stand G45.

So onto this weeks Winner and Top 3!!!!


Sadly there can only be One winner and this week its 
NUMBER 2 Lindsay


(Winner Chosen at Random)
If you could email me at Didosdesigns@yahoo.com and I will sort the Prize out for you. 


Now onto my Top 3 this week.

Penny


Pauline

 and
Yajaira De Arce.  

Thanks again to Everyone who entered the Fun, Pop Back tomorrow when Dawn is the Hostess with the Mostess!

Love Hazel xx

4 comments:

  1. Really very nice cards

    grtz Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Hazel for the Top 3 this week! :^) And congrats to the other winners!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for placing my card in your Top 3 Hazel. I hope you are all well, will be back later with my card for this weeks challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. It's my first Top 3 and I'm so excited. I'll be back with this week challenge. I wait every Thursday to see the new sketch for more inspiration. Thanks again, Yajaira

    ReplyDelete