We are fully booked for sponsors in 2015, if you are interested in sponsoring our challenge in 2016 and some advertising for your store then please email digisketchchallenge@gmail.com

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Winner and Top 3 - 9th August


Good Evening, many thanks to everyone who joined in with my very last sketch and theme last week.

The winner chosen at random is:


Congratulations, please email Hazel at hazze89510@aol.com with Willow Sketchie Winner as the subject of your email and she will arrange your prize.  Please take your winners badge and display it on your blog.


As usual it was really difficult to make a decision, but eventually I managed to choose the following for my Top 3 this week:

Please take your Top 3 badge and display it with pride


Thank you to everyone who joined us last week, we hope to see you back again tomorrow when Lisa will be the host of our new challenge.

Pauline and the Design Team
x


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ladies . I will keep playing along and maybe some time I will be a winner here also..
    ~ God Bless ~
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the lucky winner & thanks for the Top 3 position, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - thankyou for making me the lucky winner - sorry I've not been in touch earlier - my internet has been down!!! Finally got it back! Yipee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thank you for picking me for Top 3 and congrats to the lucky winner
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete