We are fully booked for sponsors in 2015, if you are interested in sponsoring our challenge in 2016 and some advertising for your store then please email digisketchchallenge@gmail.com

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Winner of 24 May Challenge.

Good Evening Everyone.

Well we loved all the cards from you again this week on the challenge. They were brilliant, Thanks to everyone who took part.

So onto the Winner who will receive a Voucher to spend in Willow Designs Store.

So chosen at Random this week our Winner is 

Congratulations. If you can email me with at hazze89510@aol.com and I will arrange your prize and winners badge for you.

Thanks again to Everyone who took part. Pop back tomorrow when we have another super challenge for you.

Love Hazel ad the Design Team x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks very much, I am so pleased to be your winner this week :o)
    I'll go and send my email now
    Hugs Diane x

    ReplyDelete