We are fully booked for sponsors in 2015, if you are interested in sponsoring our challenge in 2016 and some advertising for your store then please email digisketchchallenge@gmail.com

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Winner of 10 November Challenge

Good Evening All,

WOW thanks to everyone who took part in the challenge last week, lots of wonderful entries from you all.

So onto the Winner who will receive a Voucher to Spend instore at Willow Designs!!

Chosen at Random

Its Number 3 


Can you email me at hazze89510@aol.com and I will send you the Voucher code.

Well Done to everyone else playing as well.

Pop Back tomorrow, Pauline has a super sketch for us.

Hazelxo

3 comments:

  1. OMG, OMG, thank you very much for picking me as a winner. I am very honoured and extremely happy. You can not even imagine how happy I am.
    Thank you again.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done,Michaela.Enjoy your prize.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete