We are fully booked for sponsors in 2015, if you are interested in sponsoring our challenge in 2016 and some advertising for your store then please email digisketchchallenge@gmail.com

Thursday 3 November 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge 3rd November

Hello Everybody !
Thanks to all of you who entered last week's challenge , scroll down to see if you were the lucky winner .

 It is Kate here and it  is my turn again  to host the challenge .  I have had a little play and come up with a sketch for you to follow, Feel free to use whatever you have in your stash , you can substitute shapes and rotate the design if you wish , but  please try to show that you have followed my sketch  .
There is a great prize up for grabs- "A spot of gardening "digi image and a colouring tutorial-Hope you have fun, we can't wait to see your creations !
Remember you dont need to use a Willow Designs Image to play along!

The design team have all used images and papers from the fantastic new CD Walter and Winnie Does Christmas from Willow designs


Click on the design team's names to go to their blogs for more crafty inspiration

Clairebears x


Anne-Marie






Pauline
Walter and Mr Robin






Lis-m




Hazel 
Kelly



Thanks for playing.

From Kate and The Design Team.





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous DT card ladies. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just like to say to all my Teamies, thank you for a your wishes and love. Following my Stroke a year ago, being on part of team, it helps me a great deal. I taught myself to talk, walk and basic day to day living which I think is good, just now have to concentrate on my right arm, a been no movement there.

    Thank you once again for your love.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete