We are fully booked for sponsors in 2015, if you are interested in sponsoring our challenge in 2016 and some advertising for your store then please email digisketchchallenge@gmail.com

Thursday 21 July 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge- 21st July

Hello everyone... lis-m here...
Thursdays are my fav.. its means the weekend is just round the corner.. but best of all its time for another Willow Sketchie Challenge!!
This is this weeks sketch..




and here is my card featuring Colin in the garden...


I totally enjoyed colouring Colin, such a sweet image..

now, onto the rest of the DT's creations..

Anne- Marie
























1 comment:

  1. Yikes I had my card done all week and missed the post....Oh well you can see my card here.
    http://stephaniesstampinspot.blogspot.com/2011/07/birdhouse-girl.html

    ReplyDelete