We are fully booked for sponsors in 2015, if you are interested in sponsoring our challenge in 2016 and some advertising for your store then please email digisketchchallenge@gmail.com

Thursday 23 July 2009

Willow Sketchie Challenge 23rd July 09

Hi everyone, hope everyone is fit, well and ready for another challenge!


This week our sketch has been lovingly done by Heidi. I loved working with this sketch this week, everything just seemed to flow along nicely.


I set a Xmas theme for the challenge this week and set the design team working on our very latest download..Dear Santa. I think all of us had a ball playing with this little owl.



On a rather sad note....cry cry...this is DawnyP's last challenge with us, we are having to say goodbye ....sob..sob, she's flying the willow nest..onto new pastures :(. I would like to thank her for all her enthusiasm and hard work and above all........her gorgeous work!...Good Luck hun.xxxxxxxxxxx


The winner of last weeks comments is Jane...for inspiring me more than once with DIY tartan paper!...send me your email and I will send you a download :)....same applies this week..leave a comment peeps and I will choose one lucky winner to receive a download from WIllow Designs.

Hope everyone has fun following the sketchie, let's see what you can create!






Heidi



Karen




Katie
Lynsey

Sharon

DawnyP


Deanne


13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards from the design team this week...thank you ladies.xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, gorgeous card this week girls. Don't you just love this download.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to say a huge thanks to you all - this has been a fabulous challenge and I've loved being part of it. Sorry I didn't get to know the new Willow fabsters a bit better. And Fairy Sharon, you are just the best girl. We WILL stay in touch and once again, thank you for having me xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Dt cards are "STUNNING" ladies!!!
    I'm off to get my download,don't you just love em..
    Hugs Alison.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best Dawn :) and gorgeous gorgeous creations from the dt :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some gorgeous xmas cards....very inspiring...and love the new xmas owl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you all the best Dawn.

    Guess what I brought today....... yep the xmas owl download!!

    Great dt cards.

    Thank you for your lovely words Sharon, it means the world coming from you.

    Jane :0)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bye bye Dawny, your cards were all perfect you are a very talented lady. Good luck in future ventures.

    All the DT cards are so different but all so lovely.

    Well done Jane for winning the last challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful design team cards ladies. Good luck Dawny on your new ventures. Here's mine
    mine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your lovely comments on my card too Sharon. I second what Jane says xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad that i found your blog - these little owls are adorable - i have had a go at the challenge too - here's mine

    ReplyDelete