We are fully booked for sponsors in 2015, if you are interested in sponsoring our challenge in 2016 and some advertising for your store then please email digisketchchallenge@gmail.com

Thursday 30 April 2009

Willow Sketchie Challenge 30th April

Good morning challengers.

Great to see everyone's creativity last week.


This weeks challenge and sketchie is set by Heidi.

This week is a bit of a challenge, Heidi's twist this week....

to follow the sketchie and make anything other than a card!


Whoo hoo........and here's another twist:

SO....instead of using a download or stamps for your image..I want you to use a picture, it can be of a family member, pet, food, baby..flower..or if your not sure of that try cutting an image from a magazine.


I have had to sit this weeks out due to my lovely friend....sciatica..(I stand as I type this..not easy let me tell ya!)...but I hope you take inspiration from the DT and we look forward to seeing what you create.





Heidi


Sally Ann



Dawny








4 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful and i love the twist
    to the new challenge set today.
    Hugs Alison.xxx

    ps.i think i may have entered last challenge too late oops!!
    as i noticed you visit the blogs that have entered and leave comments.
    I'll try again with this one.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one! Looking forward to this one and I know what I'm going to do, that makes a change. Just one thing, are we allowed to change the shape for the image?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creations! My offering is on my blog which you can find here; http://janecards.blogspot.com/2009/05/willow-challenge.html

    Jane :0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete