We are fully booked for sponsors in 2015, if you are interested in sponsoring our challenge in 2016 and some advertising for your store then please email digisketchchallenge@gmail.com

Tuesday 27 January 2009

A quick update

Thank you to those who have followed me over from my blog.
I thought I should give you a quick update to what is happening.

The design team shall be announced on here this Sunday and let me tell ya..I can't wait..tis lonely doing this by myself...I want someone to share the fun with!

Willow Sketchie Challenge will be running as normal from this Thursday and as the new rules state....will be running for 2 weeks instead of 1..(this gives plenty time for people to join in), I know there are a few super fast challengers out there so feel free to make as many challenge cards as you like!..we will come and see them all ;)

I will be kick starting the new challenge blog off using the super cute Willow Bear Download..take a peek HERE.

The design team will be kick starting and sharing their massive amount of inspiration on 12th February using one of our new downloads. Each designer will take a role in designing their own Sketchie and setting their own little twists and turns to keep you challenged to the max.

I hope to see you all here on Thursday.
Have a creative time until then.

ps.....have you noticed our new TOP DIVA COMMENTERS in the side bar?...you wanna see your name on there....you know what you have to do.xx

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your new DT. And all the wonderful makes they come up with.
    The new place looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very exciting!! Can't wait to see more when it's all ready ....Dulc xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can not wait your new DT and there fabulous work ,hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete